Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Blog


Well, I have managed to make a new blog background and to install it myself, although I am still confused about having the text overlap the paper so much. Sigh. I think I have more research to do.

But anyway, here today is the official unveiling of my Project 365 blog. It's quite exciting, really. I almost made it through the first day last year, and this year I am holding up well on day 3. If you can keep a new years 'thing' (I don't do resolutions) until easter, you have more chance of keeping them all year.

I have only included my day 1 picture here. It's Ted in his room. We spent all day swapping the kids' rooms over. Ted has outgrown the nursery and I just couldn't take down all the baby things that I put up when I was pregnant with him. So I can live in denial about my babies growing up for just a little bit longer!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy!!!! You did good gurl! It looks fabulous and I am loving the concept behind your blog. 365 is a great thing for so many, andyou are braver than me, even at day 3....I mean, shouldn't there be more photo's of Teddy in the world....:)....and as far as the bg size, go to photobucket, save as 1 megabyte size, then use the code....e-mail if you have questions, lot's of info out there

    ReplyDelete