Monday, January 4, 2010

Photos for days 2-4






I am finding that I grab my camera, head outside, all ready to take a photo, and I look around and... nothing. Totally devoid of inspiration. How do you pick one image to define your day? Even on a quiet day at home, which is what has been the case so far, each day is still full of so much activity. I find it so hard to get a photo of just one of the kids, because, well, they both were there, they played, but at the same time I can't have 365 photos of the two of them looking at the ground, the sky, ANYWHERE but my camera! So here are three more photos. Josie on the swings, and one of the photos I took to put on Teddy's blog header, for his own 365. You can check it out if you like, it's called 'No bad photos' The concept is to prove that every photo can tell a story of some sort, even if they are not especially good photos. And finally, for today, I have monkey girl crawling into the small space under the BBQ and chatting and singing away to all the bugs.


I am sure that I will only get better at this as the project evolves. I feel so much pressure to get it 'right' at this stage! I have no idea how you get it wrong... So for now, I suppose I just get used to the concept. Let it all sink in, and eventually, it will become a bit more natural. That's the theory, anyway!

2 comments:

  1. awwww...don't feel so pressured. Today I took a photo of a jar of peanut butter. Your kids are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, hey, there are no rights and wrongs on this project, and if you surf the blogs, you see we are all doing it differently! Mine is my diary, that I just happen to share with the world. But really its for my husband who works away from home and keeps up to date with us - picturewise - this way!
    Good luck on your adventure, and I'll be cheering you on!
    Hugs
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete